Looking for a way to add some color to the walls of your new living space? Try this easy, inexpensive tutorial on painted graphic prints.
What you’ll need:
- Canvas of any size (found at any common craft store)
- A tile stencil or a geometric pattern
- Charcoal pencils
- Wax paper
How to do it:
1. Take your wax paper and place it directly over your tile stencil or pattern.
2. Rub the charcoal over the grooves of the tile to get an impression.
3. Transfer that impression onto your canvas by penciling on top of those impression lines (your pencil lines will then show up on the canvas).
4. Select the paint colors you’d like to use. Begin with one color on a specific piece of the pattern and then slowly fill in the others.
5. Make duplicates to hang in your living room, or use the same tile with different paint colors for an art-deco look. The possibilities are endless!
Share on Pinterest!