All you need is ten minutes and some Bisquick. Easy.
What You Need:
- 2 cups bisquick
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar (plus more for garnish)
- 1 cup cinnamon (plus extra)
- Mixing bowl
- Cookie sheet
- Nonstick utensils for mixing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
How To Do It:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Mix all of the ingredients together for cinnamon roles.
3. Kneed dough out onto a cookie sheet in a rectangular shape. Brush melted butter along the top and cover with cinnamon-sugar mixture (1/2 cup sugar, 2/3 cup cinnamon).
4. Beginning at one end, gently roll the dough until it is in the shape of a long tube. Cut the dough into one-inch slices. Place evenly on baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
5. For the glaze, combine three ingredients in a separate bowl. Drizzle the glaze over hot cinnamon roles immediately after taking them out of the oven. Cool and Serve.
(Makes approx. 8 roles)