A simple recipe that is a great dinner side dish or makes a nice addition to salads.
What You Need
- 1/2 pack of baby carrots
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Do It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place baby carrots onto a tinfoil-covered baking sheet.
3. Drizzle on olive oil and balsamic vinegar until carrots are completely covered, or to taste. Add salt and black pepper.
4. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until carrots are nice and soft.
5. Serve hot. Pairs well with Cilantro Lime Chicken.