This delicious salad is super flexible. Swap and switch the ingredients in here depending on your leftovers and whatever you happen to have on hand.
What You Need
- 1/2 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/4 cup Craisins
- 1/4 cup carrots (use leftovers from cooked Balsamic Carrots recipe)
- 1/4 cup chopped chicken (use leftovers from Cilantro Lime Chicken recipe)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion (or less depending on your preference)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 balsamic
How To Do It
1. Wash lettuce and chop according to your preference.
2. Add in remaining ingredients and dressing.
3. Toss gently and serve.
The ingredients listed here are enough for a large, single serving salad. Keep same ratios if doubling for a larger family style meal.
Share on Pinterest!