This recipe takes boring chicken breast to a whole new level.
What You Need
- 6 chicken breasts (I used thin cut, but regular will work too)
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup honey (you can add more depending on your taste)
- 1 tbsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cilantro
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. Mrs. Dash’s Caribbean Citrus Spice (or something similar)
How To Do It
1. Combine all ingredients into one plastic bag. Allow to marinate for at least an hour (I recommend 3-4).
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cook for 20 minutes or until completely cooked through (you will need to add more time accordingly if you use larger chicken breasts). Serve with quinoa and veggies. Try Balsamic Cooked Carrots.