Thank you Jack Johnson for the inspiration for this breakfast recipe…
What You Need
- pancake mix
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- chocolate chips
- frozen bananas
This recipe doesn’t have any specific measurements because it all depends on how many pancakes you’d like to make.
How To Do It
- Take frozen bananas (one banana is enough for about four pancakes), cut the peel off and chop them into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, add 3 tbsp. of water and 2 tbsp. sugar. Cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly. This will form a simple syrup with a slightly thicker consistency.
- Add frozen chopped bananas to the sauce pan. Stir frequently until bananas are incorporated into the syrup.
- Make pancake mix according to the directions on the box.
- Add oatmeal, chocolate chips into the batter accordingly. A handful of each is enough for three medium pancakes.
- Add banana syrup to pancake batter.
- In a separate skillet, cook pancakes over medium heat or in accordance with the directions on the box.
- Enjoy your breakfast with lots of butter and syrup!
Share on Pinterest!