Bagels are the most underestimated breakfast food. Usually topped with cream cheese, butter, maybe a even a little bit of jam on occasion, there is so much more that can be done. With a few extras and 10 minutes, help your bagel reach its maximum potential.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 bagel (sesame, plain or everything recommended)
- handful of spinach
- cream cheese
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 egg whites
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Do It:
- In a skillet, use butter or nonstick spray to cook two egg whites.
- While these are cooking, toast the bagel for about 1-2 minutes.
- Butter one half of the bagel and spread a small amount of cream cheese on the other.
- Place spinach on the bagel first. Next, add cooked egg whites and top with slices of avocado.
- Finish with a sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste.
Share on Pinterest!